Explore and Connect with God is a course designed to help you claim your soul’s healing purpose and harness your inner listening skills - so you can be a safe space for others to heal and discover their inner life.
• Do you work in a helping profession and feel ready to connect on a deeper level with those you serve?
• Do you find yourself in deep spiritual conversations during your normal navigation through life?
• Are you the person people turn to to discuss their faith questions or transitions?
• Are you ready to own your gifts and empower others through spiritual direction?
• Have you ever said to yourself, “I wish I knew how to be present with this person without trying to fix them?”
Explore and Connect with God is for you if are ready to:
• Claim your soul’s purpose
• Connect more deeply to those you serve
• Become an open vessel so others can safely explore their inner life
• Understand different perspectives
• Become open to different faith perspectives
• Experience a deeper understanding of your own inner life/guidance
• Gain a greater awareness about living a purpose-filled life
During this 7-month journey you will:
• Understand what it means to be a spiritual companion
• Learn how to ask deep questions of yourself and others
• Integrate ancient and modern understandings of spiritual deepening
• Understand the mind-body-spirit connection in order to create a safe space for others
• Find your own unique way of accompanying another in spirit
You can expect to:
• Gather together in person and online. Once a month at the Pathways of Grace Center and once a month online (online meeting time will be determined at our first gathering).
• Receive a ½ hour of spiritual direction from faculty (time TBD) and a ½ hour of group spiritual direction.
• Spend ½ hour to an hour a day in a spiritual practice or reading.
• Integrate your experience with “Explore and Connect” into your own experience.
• Have the opportunity to practice Spiritual Companioning with those within our group and in your own life.
By the end of the 7 months, each individual will have practical applications they will be able to use to impact their own sphere of influence. This group is limited to 10 participants. Each participant will receive a certification of completion.
We believe that the skills necessary to attentive listening are learned best in attentive space--away from the busyness and distractions of daily responsibilities.
SCHEDULE - Cohort 2019
Saturdays - February 16, March 16, April 27, May 18, June 15, July 20, August 17.
Plus a once a month online gathering for 2 hours in between Saturday gatherings.
Time: 9am-12 pm
Online – TBD after first gathering
Program Outline Overview
The Face in the Mirror
The Shadow in the Mirror
Unpacking the Known God
Dwelling Into The Unknown Mystery of God
Sitting with the Other
There is No Other
After the pre-interview participants will receive a detailed syllabus of the course.
The Program is designed for:
• Therapists who want to integrate a spiritual dimension into their counseling.
• Ministers who want to deepen this aspect of their ministry, and/or lead courses in their church.
• Chaplains who are looking to add the art of discernment and healing into their practice.
• Nurses, physicians, hospice workers, and medical personnel looking for a closer connection to the spiritual dimension of healing.
• Business leaders who want to be more grounded as servant leaders.
• Spiritual Directors who want to deepen their practice.
• Individuals who want to take their spiritual life more seriously.
A $75 non-refundable processing fee is due with the application. After your application has been processed, an interview with one or more of the faculty will be scheduled.
Early registration - $1400
Cohort 2019 January 15th
After Early Registration- $1500
Once you are officially registered, the full tuition is due at the time of admission to reserve your space. 50% is due upon registration if you are making two payments.
Partial scholarships are available at participant’s request.
Refunds: Pathways of Grace provides full refunds for program cancellations. In the event of a participant cancellation, full refunds, less processing fee, will be given 30 days prior to the scheduled program. Refunds after 30 days will be pro-rated and will not be available after the program starts.
Explore and Connect is led by :
Michelle Jereb is a Spiritual Director, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist, Meditation Teacher and Retreat Leader. Her passion is to help bring healing to people “mind, body & spirit”. She delights when people connect to their light within.
Kim de Beus.is a Spiritual Director, Reiki Master, and Enneagram lover. She loves to explore where Divine stirring is occurring and what that means individually, communally and for the world at large.
Amanda Petersen, founder of Pathways of Grace, has experience as a Pastor, Hospice Chaplain, Spiritual Director, Life Coach and Artist. She has over 20 years of experience as a spiritual director.