Discover what mindfulness is, how it works and how it can benefit every aspect of your life.
Learn how to apply these techniques at home, on the job, for sports, in crises situations and in the midst of challenging relationships.
Fun ….. Easy ….. Transformational
Learn 7 Mindfulness Techniques
Simple - Easy - Powerful and Scientificallyproven to:
- release stress
- focus the mind, enhance creativity and activate intuition
- relax the body and promote healing
- no special equipment required - the only tool you need is your breath
- includes the Heart Brain Coherence Technique from the Heart Math Institute
- some techniques take only 10 seconds, the longest takes 1 minute
- can be practiced anywhere, anytime (while watching TV, cooking, studying, at work, while participating in a sport, in the midst of a crisis or personal confrontation)
2 Easy and Quick Practices to Begin and End Your Day
- 24 second Soul Centering
- A video of this practice is available on Deanne’s website for at home practice
- Loosen up and Relax -in less than 2 minutes you can increase your vitality in the morning and unwind in the evening for a good night’s sleep
- Feel free to video this practice for easy access wherever you are
Receive Handouts describing each technique and a special touch stone for each participant
Books from Deanne’s library will be available for you to preview
Enjoy tea, water and snacks while you learn
Monday Evening June 26
6:30 - 8:30 PM
Deanne Hodgson draws upon her education in medicine, psychology and spirituality along with her professional expertise as a registered nurse, hospital chaplain, pastor, and holistic health counselor to provide her clients with a balanced approach to their total well being; body mind and spirit.
Deanne's work includes Senior Trainer - The Institute for Integral Qigong & Tai Chi, Professional Member - National Qigong Association, Master Level Reiki Practitioner, Preparation Coach for Medical & Surgical Procedures, Speaker & Workshop Leader. Deanne may be reached via her website or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may register and pay through MINDBODY, or mail payment to:
1500 E. Bethany Home Rd., Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
Refunds: Please consider carefully your selection prior to registering as all class registrations are non-refundable once the class has begun, similar to a transaction you would make to purchase a consultation with a professional. You may cancel your registration one week prior to the event for a full refund less a $10 processing fee. Our programs have a limited number of participants so when you register we are reserving one of those spaces for you. You are making a commitment to yourself, to your fellow participants, and to the facilitators who are hard at work preparing the materials and space for you.
We now have partial scholarships available for those who wish to attend and need a bit of assistance.
Please fill out the request form if you are interested in receiving more information.
All Groups will meet at 1500 E Bethany Home Rd., Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ 85014
(The North side of Bethany Home Rd., just West of the 51.)